Please allow me to allay concerns you may have regarding Radical Camp in the era of COVID. Since our camp is happening at Luther Heights, we follow the requirements they have set. They have publicised their government plan and it is available here. Then, on top of that, we as a youth group have made some changes to how we will run camp this year. The most obvious is that it is September and we are running camp and to April. Some of the less obvious ones include:
- Increased hygiene and cleaning
- Safe sleeping arrangements
- New opportunities for outdoor games which minimise contact
- Outdoor worship
- Use of outdoor spaces for small groups where possible
- Regular check ins with students regarding their health
We also want to remind you that a child who is sick is not able to be at camp and in that event we are able to offer a refund for the missed part of camp.