Our theme for Advent (the four Sundays before Christmas) and Christmas is Upside Down. Each week our pastors will explore how Jesus turns our reality and our ideas upside down!
- 5.00pm on Oval – Short & Easy for children
- 7.00pm on Oval – Carols (bring a torch or electric candle!)
- 11.00pm in Worship Centre – Midnight Mass
- 7.30am in Worship Centre – Carols with Organ & Communion
- 9.30am in Stadium – Modern Christmas Worship With Communion
During Advent (the four Sundays before Christmas) we are inviting you to come to the Immanuel Worship Centre any time between 9am and 3pm, Monday to Thursday, for a quiet time. The church will be open and quiet for you to come and pray. We invite you also to write a prayer for something to be ‘turned upside down’ on a large sheet provided and stick it to our wall. This will also be a time when you can come and read others’ prayers and reflect on them.
In Advent our worship continues at 7.30am in the Worship Centre, 9.30am fortnightly in the Stadium (Dec 6, 20), and 11.30am LiveStream.
Please note that all our services comply with current Queensland COVID regulations.